QVINT Photographs e.K.
Owner: Rebecca Novosel
Editing and Press: Jennifer Albers
Design: Max Prediger, David Liebermann
Web development: Phil Schmidt, David Schmidt
Handelsregister Hamburg HRA 119113
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE 300460611
Finanzamt Hamburg-Am Tierpark: Steuernummer 42/173/02329
- Limitation of liability
- The content of this website has been produced with the greatest of care. However, the provider does not guarantee that the content provided is accurate, complete and up-to-date. The user uses the content of the website at his own risk. Any contributions by named parties reflect the opinion of the author and do not always reflect the opinion of the provider. The use of the site of the provider does not by itself constitute a contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
- External Links
- This website may contain links to third-party websites ("external links"). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. When the provider connects to the external links for the first time, he checks the third-party content for any legal infringements. At the time, no legal infringements were apparent. The provider has no influence over the current and future design or over the content of the linked sites. The inclusion of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as his own. It is not reasonable for the provider to constantly monitor these external links without concrete evidence of legal infringements. However, if the provider becomes aware of legal infringements, these external links will be immediately deleted.
- The content published on this website is subject to German Copyright Law. Any use not permitted by German Copyright Law requires the prior written consent of the provider or respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to the reproduction, processing, translation, storage and distribution of content in databases or other electronic media and systems.
- Date protection
- When you access the website of the provider, information about the visit (date, time, pages viewed) can be stored. These data are not part of the personal data, rather they are anonymised. They are analysed solely for statistical purposes. No information is disclosed to third parties, either for commercial or non-commercial purposes. The provider emphasises that security gaps may arise when transmitting data via the Internet (e.g. email communication) and that the data cannot be completely protected from third-party access. The use of the contact data in the publishing information for commercial advertising is not welcome.
- Right to cancellation and deletion of personal data
- In accordance with § 34 Federal Data Protection Act, each party concerned has the right to consult, free of charge, data relating to him and stored with QVINT Photographs e.K. and in accordance with § 35 Federal Data Protection Act he has the right to amend, delete or block this personal data at any time.
If you have provided us with personal data, you can have these deleted at any time. If you have granted us special consent to collect and use (including storage and disclosure as the case may be) personal data, you may revoke this consent at any time with future effect. The stored personal data are deleted if you revoke your consent to storage, if knowledge of the data is no longer necessary in order to fulfil the purpose for which they are stored or if storage is prohibited for other legal reasons. Data for invoicing and accounting purposes are not affected by cancellation or deletion.
Disclosure of personal data
Your data are disclosed to the shipping company responsible for delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. For the settlement of payments we disclose your payment details to the credit institution charged with the payment. Credit card details are not stored. They are collected and processed directly by our payment service provider ConCardis GmbH.
- Special conditions of use
- If special conditions for individual uses of this website differ from numbers 1 to 4 above, this will be specified where appropriate. In this case the special conditions of use apply in each individual case.
- Information about the use of web analysis and tracking tools
- GOOGLE Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and make it possible for you to analyse the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports about the website activities and provide the website operator with other services related to the use of the website and of the Internet. The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics from your browser is not combined with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website as well as the processing of this data (incl. your IP address), by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in link
By using this website you agree to the use of your transmitted data by Google Analytics.
Most browsers are set up in such a way that they accept cookies automatically. The storage of cookies can be disabled or the browser can be set up in such a way that it gives a notification as soon as cookies are sent.
Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website if the storage of cookies is disabled.