Contractual conditions for QVINT Photographs e.K.
- All deliveries and offers from QVINT Photographs e.K. are subject to these General Terms and Conditions of Business. Terms and conditions of the customer that differ, and that are not expressly recognised, are non-binding, even if the inconsistencies are not expressly pointed out to you.
- Offer and conclusion of a contract
- Offers in advertising copy are not, unless otherwise agreed, to be regarded as assured features or guarantees. Depictions in the online shop do not represent binding offers. By clicking on the “Buy now” button, you submit a binding order for the items contained in the shopping basket. Confirmation of receipt follows immediately after sending the order and does not yet represent acceptance of a contractual offer. Acceptance is deemed to exist when the order is confirmed or the goods are delivered.
- QVINT Photographs e.K. sells vintage prints, meaning individual prints of photographs. Sales refer exclusively to these prints. Rights of use of whatever nature for the images are not transferred. All rights remain with the creator of the photos.
- Right of cancellation
- You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen (14) days without indicating a reason. The cancellation period runs for fourteen (14) days from the day on which you, or a third party appointed by you that is not the carrier, took the goods into your or their possession.
- In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (QVINT Photographs e.K. Rebecca Novosel, Isestr. 58, 20149 Hamburg, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of an explicit declaration (such as a letter sent through the post or via e-mail). You can use the enclosed cancellation form sample for this, although this is not compulsory.
- To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation prior to the expiry of the cancellation period.
- Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this agreement, we must return to you immediately all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs on account of the fact that you have chosen a form of delivery other than the most cost-effective standard delivery we offer), and at the latest within fourteen (14) days from the day on which we received the notification of your decision to cancel the agreement. For this repayment, we shall use the same method of payment that was used in the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; on no account will this repayment to you include any compensation. We can refuse to process the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you provide proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which occurs earlier.
- You must send the goods back to us or hand them over to us immediately and in any event within fourteen (14) days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. You shall have complied with the deadline if you have sent the goods prior to the expiry of the fourteen-day (14-day) period. You shall pay the costs directly associated with returning the goods.
- You must only pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to unnecessary handling by you to check the condition, characteristics and function of the goods.
There is no right of cancellation if you have acted in pursuance of your commercial or independent vocational activity (orders through contractors).
- Cancellation form sample
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete this form and return it to us) To QVINT Photographs e.K. Rebecca Novosel, Isestr. 58, 20149 Hamburg, email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the agreement concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the customer(s)
Address of the customer(s)
Signature of the customer(s) (only required with notification on paper)
- (*) Delete as applicable.
- We dispatch our goods via DHL, Hermes or UPS. The delivery time is fourteen (14) days from receipt of payment, unless otherwise indicated with the goods or unless otherwise agreed.
- Prices and payment
- All prices include VAT but are exclusive of dispatch costs. Payment is by credit card, PayPal or payment in advance.
- Retention of ownership
- The goods remain the property of Rebecca Novosel until full payment has been received.
- Notification of defects, warranty
- Statutory warranty claims apply to all goods.
- Place of fulfilment, court of jurisdiction
- The place of fulfilment and court of jurisdiction is Hamburg, Germany, provided that the customer is a trader or legal entity under public law.
- Severability clause
- Should a clause in these General Terms and Conditions of Business be invalid, this shall not affect their validity otherwise.
These General Terms and Conditions of Business are also available in German. The English translation is solely for information purposes. In case of doubt, the German version shall take precedence.